This article will walk you through the steps of connecting your GoPro to the Pulse Labs phone & app.
One of the first troubleshooting steps we will try is closing everything down and manually connecting to the GoPro.
- Tap the multi task button (looks like this: |||) at the bottom of the phones screen then select "Close All"
- Open the GoPro Quik app located on your home screen (continue as guest if prompted).
- Tap the GoPro icon in the lower right corner and you should see a message that says "Camera Found". The app will search for your GoPro to establish a connection.
- Once your GoPro has connected, you should see the device details (device name, device model, battery percentage, etc.). Click on "Enable Preview" to ensure there is a proper connection. This should display your GoPro's point of view.
- After you have checked the preview, you can close the GoPro Quik app and return to the Pulse Labs app.
- In the Pulse Labs app you will be directed to complete the connection process again.
- If the app is still unable to connect, contact firstname.lastname@example.org