If the GoPro will not power on despite being fully charged, a hard reset may be necessary.
- Verify the GoPro battery is fully inserted into the battery enclosure.
- Verify the GoPro is fully charged by charging for 1-2 hours.
- If the GoPro is still not powering on, begin by removing the battery from the enclosure.
- Remove the SD card located directly next to the battery.
- Reinsert the battery while keep the SD card removed.
- Press and hold the side power(mode) button on the GoPro for 10 seconds or until the GoPro powers on.
- Re-insert the SD card.
If your the GoPro is still not powering on after following the steps above, contact support at Support@pulselabs.ai