After your test is complete, whether with your own panelists or Pulse Labs panelists, you can see a text transcript of each participant’s session and their post-test survey responses by:
- Logging into your account,
- Clicking the name of the test from your dashboard, and
- Selecting “Sessions” near the top of the test page
If you included our SDK in your skill’s code, you’ll also be able to play device-side audio.
You can access text transcripts following the steps above. Additionally, you get:
- User interaction audio you can access following the steps above
- Data visualizations, available under the “Report” section near the top of the page
- If you used the Pulse Panel, you’ll also see their demographic information
Enterprise and Agency
You will receive a detailed report including executive summary, error report, and a list of transcript errors, misinterpretations, and feedback. You’ll also get data visualizations for post-test survey questions and demographic information. Under “Sessions” you can view individual users’ transcripts, and see their post-test survey responses. You’ll be able to play user-side audio, and, if you included our SDK in your Alexa skill, you’ll be able to play device-side audio as well.