Step 1: Click here to Open Google Bard
- Log in or sign up for Google Bard.
- Need help with that? Click here
- After you've logged in, see Step 2 below.
Step 2: Go to the Pulse Labs Portal to start the study
- Read these instructions, then click on the link below for the Pulse Labs Portal.
- Complete all 4 parts of the study. Your next task would be located at the top.
Part 1: Screen Recording:
Please interact with the Google Bard for about 5 minutes, asking follow-up questions or new questions if necessary. While you are interacting, please speak out loud and share:
- Why you are using AI for this work question/task
- What is working well or not working well
- What you like about the AI response
- What you dislike about the AI response
- How this would help you at work
Part 2: Session Feedback:
You would need to complete a few session feedback questions based on your interaction with Google Bard in Part 1.
Part 3: Post-Study Survey:
- After you are done interacting with Google Bard, you will need to copy the text of your conversation to paste it into the survey when you are done. (Click here to learn how)
- You would need to fill out a few questions to better understand your use of AI for work
Part 4: Final Survey
- In this section, you would need to compare and rate TWO answers from TWO different AI platforms each answering the same question. You will do this five times.
- When you start screen recording, you will be prompted to share a window or a tab. Select Share Window.
- During screen recording, you will interact with Google Bard, while we capture your screen and audio. Please speak out loud and share your thoughts as you use the AI so we can hear what you're thinking!
Ready? Click HERE to log in and start the study!